Friday, January 9, 2009

No eating after 7pm

So another day in my first week as a new me. I have thought a lot about this past week and what I have accomplished. Yes, there is still a ton of room for improvement. But you have to start somewhere. I wont be that healthy person over night, or within a week. I am proud of myself for not touching certain things. Yes, I still had a little bit of chocolate. But I didn't go back for a 2nd, 3rd,4th or even a 5th square of chocolate. That proves to me that I have discipline, I have motivation, I respect myself enough to say no.

Last night was a bit rough for me. I ALWAYS get the muchies at around 8pm. So I grabbed a half a protein bar and some almonds. Better then ice cream or pop corn right? Probably not. I know this is one area where I will need to try my hardest to stop eating after 7pm. I know that many people who have success losing weight stop eating after a certain time. This will be a benificial parctice for me to empliment in my daily routine. So, there is one of my goals for next week.

Another hurdle that is quickly approaching is the weekend. I STRUGGLE with the weekend eating. I just want to enjoy that pizza, have ice cream while watching a movie with my husband. But I need to change. Those habits have gotten me to my current self. I don't want that anymore. Bad habits are hard to break. I am going to take my momentum from this week and build on it for the weekend. I have to. Plus, allowing myself one free day is making it a little easier. I just have to make it through Saturday and then I can gorge all I want on Sunday. YES. If Melissa Fossat can look as amazing as she does, and she has a free day, then it's possible.

For dinner, while everyone else ate the scrumptious white bread crust with pepperoni pizza, I ate a pita pizza. I cute a whole wheat pita in half and put just a little motz. cheese on it with about 2 oz of ham. It met my cravings. Although, I did try a sliver of the pizza since I was trying out a new crust.





Breakfast:
Ham and Eggs
1 cup of Chocolate Soy Milk



Snack:
No time for morning snack



Lunch:
Salad at PennyRoyal Cafe
Diet Coke



Snack:
protein bar( I know, I know not the best but it was quick and satisfied my sweet/salty/crunchy craving).
10 manderine orange slices



Dinner:
whole wheat pita pizza, ham and motz. cheese
2 bites of a protein bar(sweet cravings after dinner are a killer for me)
1/2 square of chocolate

No comments: