Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 2

The weekend was great. In the past, my freeday consisted of an entire weekend. It would start on Friday's at lunch and work it's way through Saturday and Sunday. And sometimes it would go through till Monday morning when the smell of Coconut Banana muffins would waft up my nose and I just can't resist. So my free "day" ends up lasting a whopping 4. Yikes. No wonder I've never been able to lose weight in the past. Not this time. I am so excited that this change has happened with me. When your ready, your ready. Nothing can get in your way. It's awesome!!!



Breakfast:
Protein Shake with frozen strawberries



Snack:
too late for snack



Lunch:
Huge salad consisting of ham, red bell pepper, green onions, 1/4 apple, and pecans
sugar free life saver



snack:
2oz cheese
1/2 pear
4 almonds

Dinner:
Small salad with apple and pecans
3oz ham
steamed broccoli and cauliflower

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like your best day ever! Well done!