Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Fat

Yesterday was the best day so far. It was a huge eye opener to count calories and to abstain from so much cheese. I for sure have to lose weight with my changes.

This afternoon when I was getting into the tub the scale whispered to me to get on. I almost did, backed away. Then jumped on, what could it hurt. Well, I'm still fat and the scale still sucks. I hate that I relented and weighed myself. So I didn't really put it under the sink. I will do that directly.

I hope to get some motivation from Biggest Loser. I wish the show were in the middle of the week.

breakfast:
3 turkey bacon slices(105)
1 egg, 1 egg white (70)
1 small bell pepper(10)
1/4 small onion(3)


snack:
2oz deli turkey(70)
1 medium apple, leaving some on my plate (32)


lunch:
salad(4)
lasagna stuffed bell pepper(300)


snack
protien shake(200)
1 slice of home made whole wheat bread (it was good too!!!)(25)

dinner:
sauteed bell pepper and onion(40)
1/2 cup left over roast


grand total of calories: 1029

No comments: