Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gone by the wayside

Since I've been so dedicated to weight loss a few things have dropped on my priority list. Exercising is so important that it's the first thing I do when I have a chance. And eating healthy takes time and work. As a result, my house is just barely getting clean. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of rooms that aren't acceptable to me. But I'm letting it go. I am putting myself first. I am taking care of me, and meeting my needs right now. Once I get into a better routine, or Grace gets into a better routine I'm sure things will fall into place. Weight loss is my priority. It has to be for me to be successful. I hope my family and husband will be patient with me as I try and figure this out.





Breakfast:
Yogurt



Snack:
Diet Coke
4 quaker mini rice cakes



lunch:
whole wheat sandwich, pulled pork, 1/2 a red bell pepper


snack:
1oz cheese, a few almonds



dinner:
white chicken chili, 1 tsp sour cream, sprinkle of cheese

snack:
Fiber One granola bar

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Another great day! Is pork the best meat to eat to lose weight? I was thinking that perhaps you could cook up a crock pot of black beans at the beginning of each week and add them to your salads for protein instead of ham. Another great day!